Bramble Curved Sword Handle
Bramble Curved Sword Handle is a Handle in Lies of P. Bramble Curved Sword Handle is a weapon piece that is part of the Bramble Curved Sword. Handles are pieces of a weapon that can be removed and combined with different Blades to forge a unique weapon. In Lies of P, players discover fully forged weapons that can be dismantled into two parts which are the blade and handle, each having Fable Arts that are bound to it.
A curved sword handle smuggled in from outside the city. It is made of wild brambles and wrapped in bloodstained string. The warriors of the wilderness do not remove the Bramble Curved Sword's thorns.
They say that the moment the Bramble Curved Sword's thorns pierce the warrior's hands and absorb the blood, the curved sword and the warrior share one soul.
Where to Find Bramble Curved Sword Handle in Lies of P
- Can be acquired by trading 2000 Ergo with the Malum District Black Market Trader, at the old Red Lobster Inn, in the Malum District.
Lies of P Bramble Curved Sword Handle Fable Arts
- Fable Arts: Furious Slash
- Fable Arts Effect: Slashes enemies in front of you multiple times. Holding down the attack button will keep attacking, and after a certain time it will trigger a strong finishing attack.
Lies of P Bramble Curved Sword Handle Build Videos
Lies of P Bramble Curved Sword Handle Notes & Tips
- Default Weapon Set: Bramble Curved Sword
- The combining mechanic of a weapon can only be done when using or resting at a Stargazer. Players can freely swap their weapons as long as it is in Pinocchio's inventory.
- Other notes, tips, and trivia for Bramble Curved Sword Handle in Lies of P go here.