P-Organ ability activation part
Quartz is a Material in Lies of P. Using the Quartz allows players to change or upgrade the P-Organ's abilities. Materials are divided into 2 categories that are used to enhance or upgrade different parts of the players' Weapons, and other Materials players may acquire. Players can keep track of their Materials in their inventory menu.
- There are a total of 29 Quartz listed.
A colorful, tiny Ergo fragment.
It activates a special ability when equipped to the P-Organ.
There is a special kind of Ergo with different color and vibration.
The workshop uses this gem to bring out puppet's different abilities.
Where to Find Quartz in Lies of P
Quartz is sometimes obtained as boss drops after defeating them, here is the list of the following bosses that drop the item:
- Parade Master just after the Cerasani Alley Stargazer within the Krat Central Station Plaza.
- Scrapped Watchman in Krat City Hall
- Puppet of the Future (one in Workshop Union Culvert, two in Barren Swamp)
- Mad Clown Puppet
- Corrupted Parade Master
- Black Rabbit Brotherhood
Quartz can be purchased from:
- Polendina: x1 is added to his shop after giving him a total of 2 Krat Supply Boxes.
- Polendina: x1 is added to his shop after giving him a total of 3 Krat Supply Boxes.
- You can visit the following pages to learn more about where to find the Krat Supply Boxes: Krat Supply Box, Special Krat Supply Box, and Sturdy Krat Supply Box
Lies of P Quartz Full List
Inside the House on Elysion Boulevard
Workshop Union Culvert
- Can be found in a safe in the Trinity Sanctum.
St. Frangelico Cathedral Chapel
- Can be looted by defeating a Mutated Carcass Enemy in the large room.
- Head behind the shack across the square with the large bonfire, several Carcass Enemies, and an Elite Carcass Enemy.
- Climb up the ladder and head onto the roof to find a square on the roof that can be broken when standing on it.
- Fall into the house, defeat the Carcass Enemy in it, and obtain the Quartz in the chest.
Malum District Town Hall
- From the Malum District Town Hall Stargazer, head into the Black Rabbit Brotherhood Hideout and there will be a chest containing a Quartz behind the counter.
Rosa Isabelle Street Culvert
- From the Rosa Isabelle Street Culvert Stargazer, head to the ladder near the NPC Julian the Gentleman.
- Continue down the sewers until there is a fork in the tubes, for now, go straight.
- Head down the hole and continue on.
- Players will find stairs, head up, and defeat the enemy.
- A chest obtaining a Quartz is at the end of the hall behind the enemy.
Estella Opera House Entrance
- Can be found in the safe inside the Trinity Sanctum.
Grand Exhibition Gallery
- From the Stargazer, go through the hall and take the stairs up.
- Follow the path, take the ladder down, turn left and a chest will be in a corner by a set of stairs.
- Obtain the Quartz inside the chest.
- Can be obtained by showing the broken puppet by the Barren Swamp Stargazer various Gestures.
- The Broken Puppet can give players another Quartz again when returned to him later on.
Barren Swamp Bridge
- Players can follow the path for the Rusty Cryptic Vessel Decryption, on the 4th ladder down head to the enclosed area instead of going forth. There is a chest where players can obtain a Quartz.
- Follow the instructions for the Rusty Cryptic Vessel Decryption into the cave.
- There will be a safe containing the Black Cat's Hunting Apparel and a Quartz
Krat Central Station Platform
- Can be found in a chest in the decay pool. There is a fungus that can be destroyed to momentarily stop the decay, it will grow back later to disperse a decay cloud.
- Follow the instructions for the Mechanical Cryptic Vessel Decryption and players will be able to speak to the Wandering Merchant and obtain a Quartz as well as the Red Fox's Hunting Apparel.
Arche Abbey Outer Wall
- Can be obtained by speaking to Arlecchino in the final Trinity Sanctum. A Quartz can be obtained regardless if players choose to tell him "Human" or "Puppet".
Arche Abbey Broken Rift
- From the Arche Abbey Broken Rift, take the ladder up, turn around, and follow the path up.
- Walk across the beams, drop down one level, and drop down another level to the right.
- Take the ladder down and head into the hall with falling spike traps.
- At the end of the walkway, there is a chest containing a Quartz.
Elite Enemy Drop
- From the Arche Abbey Broken Rift, head into the archway and straight into the next archway. Turn right and head down the stairs.
- Continue on ahead into the archway straight ahead, take the left archway, then into the right to fight a large wooden Pinocchio enemy.
- Defeating it will drop a Quartz.
Arche Abbey Upper Part - Inside
- Starting from the Arche Abbey Upper Part - Inside Stargazer, head up the stairs and follow the path.
- Reach the room with the screaming puppet enemy, defeat it and open the chest to obtain a Quartz.
Arche Abbey Upper Part - Internal Bridge
- Starting from the Arche Abbey Upper Part - Internal Bridge Stargazer, take the ladder up and continue onto the right path.
- Take the bridge to the inner part of the tower, head up the stairs and players will be met with an Elite Enemy.
- Defeat it to obtain a Quartz.
Lies of P Quartz Information
- Item Type: Material
- Material Item Type: Enhanced Materials
- How to Use Quartz Material: P-Organ ability activation part
Lies of P Quartz Notes & Tips
- Other Notes, Tips, and Tricks for the Quartz Material in Lies of P.